As usual, some scans and stuff that caught my eye, especially the exercise section, that should prove useful for those attending christmas parties, new year parties and chinese new year a little later. Social eating = Diet? what diet? IT'S A SEAFOOD DIET.
k, so here're scans from the exercise section, credits to the scanner, i'm only picking stuff out and highlighting them. 8D.
The exercises are quite self-explanatory and the pictures basically show you how to do everything. Mostly compound exercises though.
Kara's Mister dance! I was so amused to find this and some other K-pop references in this issue.
I honestly don't know what's going on the with nose exercise, but--
Seriously, what is that.
I find these exercise sections rather useful cause all of them can be done at home. No need to go out into the sun or on the treadmill.
Fashion picks will be up after i actually choose them.
Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
OMG IT'S CHRISTMAS TOMORROW, I AM SO EXCITE.








No comments:
Post a Comment