Today, i burned yet another days of the 2 week break. BURNED IT LIKE A WITCH DURING THE SPANISH INQUISITION. URGH. Woke up at 11, rolled out of bed, turned on the computer, watched some drama, and filled in a couple of forms for my apartment next year.
The occasional free day is pretty liberating, you get to roll around the house and mull over your thoughts. For starters, i've resolved to keep this blog active, cause it always seems to die, somehow.
I plan to post plenty of nonsense, to keep people back home updated, and as writing practice i guess. SINCE I DO PROFESSIONAL WRITING AND ALL. None of that professionalism is practiced here though. I WILL, HOWEVER, TRY TO KEEP MYSELF FROM TYPING POSTS IN SINGLISH. OTL.
Posts should cover stuff like lifestyle, gyaru fashion posts, and rants (will try to keep this to a minimum). I don't think i'll do any makeup tutorials; 1. i'm pretty fail at makeup. 2. Even though i love gyaru and most of its styles, the one essential element is the heavy eye makeup, but i can't stand having too much eye makeup on, so don't be expecting anything too dramatic on that end. OTL.
Yeah, well, i think that's all. Off to bed now.

No comments:
Post a Comment