Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Back!

University year 1 has officially ended.

Somehow, i feel inexplicably old. The uncomfortable reality that everything's temporal and ends sooner or later is one that, i guess no one wants to get used to.

Enough babble.

Okay, so, i don't have any good outfit snaps, unless Gal style suddenly trends hoodies and sports shorts, cause i've been rolling around wearing every hoodie i have throughout the essay period.

So glamorous, i know.

But i did pick up a pair of leopard print boots in town today.



I called them leopard print boots, cause they're blatant Ugg ripoffs. OBVIOUSLY DESTINED TO FUFILL THE KHAKI AND LEOPARD PREENZ trend. (overused Ris Low joke is overused).

Is it disturbing to anyone else that the year after she mentions khaki, leopard preenz and rad (red), they all appear in this season's trends?! Military Khaki; Animal prints; and darker lip colours?

Now the only thing i've established is that i have strange epiphanies.

Anyway, I get where the Ugg haters come from sometimes. Wear these things too much and they start resembling misshapen lumps of cloth.

Then there're the odd coloured ones.


Seriously, what the hell is that.

They look like shoes to be worn while bouncing on the moon. The only good point i see in this is the possibility that it reflects laser beams--from hypothetical laser gun toting outlaws.

I have nothing against Silver, or Uggs, but 

just. no.

You'll have to bear with me communicating with pictures throughout this post cause i've just written about 9000 words worth in assignments and my brain is short circuiting.

So, if it's almost summer in Melbourne, and Ridiculously hot in Singapore, why have i made this seemingly ill-advised purchase?

-insert suspenseful music-

First snow has descended in Seoul. All my autumn dreams have been cruelly slaughtered, as well as the coordinates i originally planned. Uggs happen to be extraordinarily warm in winter. (please wear socks with them. I've seen people wearing Uggs sockless and it's really disgusting cause, uggs are soft and fluffy inside. imagine what happens if the wearer has sweaty feet.). Enjoy that thought.

I've been repacking my luggage to bring home this friday, as well as my entire house, cause i'll be moving into another apartment next year.


Here, have your daily dose of chaos meter OVER 9000.

Right now i'm in a bit of a tizzy cause there's so much stuff that i never realised i'd amassed and I NEED TO GET IT ALL TOGETHER BY THURSDAY AKSJDKADJAL.


On a completely random note, I'll be at AFAX this sunday. CANNOT. WAIT.

k, time waster post will end here, i'll post up something more substantial soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment