Woah, long title.
Well, it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, and instead of being bitter (i;m disturbingly not-bothered by this, actually.) about my barren love life, I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY LOVE; by tearing myself away from watching Sunkyungkwan Scandal and ACTUALLY POSTING SOMETHING.
I've been shopping quite a bit and i suppose this would be a spoils post?
yeah.
First up, Uniqlo UT BigBang collab T-shirt!
Managed to snag it the day it arrived in Singapore. From what i've heard, that was the first stock and there was a second shipping last friday that was the last of this collection. THE COLOURS ARE SO MUCH LOVE. I'll try to work this into a casual coordinate somehow. Along with the other one my friend helped me buy.
Next, OPIxKaty Perry 'Last Friday Night' nail polish.
I actually have 'Teenage Dream' from the same collection, but i forgot to snap a photo. Both colours are pretty and will turn your nails into discoballs, but the colour's quite sheer so they'd be good as topcoats or you'd have to paint 2 layers for the colour to appear stronger.
Rayban Roy & Bon Sunglasses.
A good friend picked this up for me in Shanghai, evidently my penchant for pink will now encompass the posession and wearing of pink douchey shades. BEWARE, WORLD. I WILL WEAR THE CRAP OUT OF THIS SHIT AND DROWN YOU ALL IN DOUCHEBAGGERY
Beverly Feldman Leopard Print Wedges.
I love it when Beverly Feldman has sales, the shoe prices almost always go down 50%
What attracted me to this pair was 1. the leopard print, 2. the textured wedge. It isn't printed on or embossed, the strips of material (PVC?) are actually woven together.
Shoes from Korea and brandless skirt from Bugis Street
These shoes are everywhere in Korea, it's like every single Korean girl owns a pair of these boots. Well, they're quite versatile i suppose. And i bought the skirt cause i liked the hem and the material.
Lastly, GUYS, GUESS WHAT I HAVE.
JUICY COUTURE JUMPSUIT OK. IN PINK TOO, NOW I CAN BE A FULLY FLEDGED BIMBO/
LOOK AT THAT PRINT OMG.
Well, it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, and instead of being bitter (i;m disturbingly not-bothered by this, actually.) about my barren love life, I WILL GIVE YOU ALL MY LOVE; by tearing myself away from watching Sunkyungkwan Scandal and ACTUALLY POSTING SOMETHING.
I've been shopping quite a bit and i suppose this would be a spoils post?
yeah.
First up, Uniqlo UT BigBang collab T-shirt!
Managed to snag it the day it arrived in Singapore. From what i've heard, that was the first stock and there was a second shipping last friday that was the last of this collection. THE COLOURS ARE SO MUCH LOVE. I'll try to work this into a casual coordinate somehow. Along with the other one my friend helped me buy.
Next, OPIxKaty Perry 'Last Friday Night' nail polish.
I actually have 'Teenage Dream' from the same collection, but i forgot to snap a photo. Both colours are pretty and will turn your nails into discoballs, but the colour's quite sheer so they'd be good as topcoats or you'd have to paint 2 layers for the colour to appear stronger.
A good friend picked this up for me in Shanghai, evidently my penchant for pink will now encompass the posession and wearing of pink douchey shades. BEWARE, WORLD. I WILL WEAR THE CRAP OUT OF THIS SHIT AND DROWN YOU ALL IN DOUCHEBAGGERY
Beverly Feldman Leopard Print Wedges.
I love it when Beverly Feldman has sales, the shoe prices almost always go down 50%
What attracted me to this pair was 1. the leopard print, 2. the textured wedge. It isn't printed on or embossed, the strips of material (PVC?) are actually woven together.
Shoes from Korea and brandless skirt from Bugis Street
These shoes are everywhere in Korea, it's like every single Korean girl owns a pair of these boots. Well, they're quite versatile i suppose. And i bought the skirt cause i liked the hem and the material.
Lastly, GUYS, GUESS WHAT I HAVE.
JUICY COUTURE JUMPSUIT OK. IN PINK TOO, NOW I CAN BE A FULLY FLEDGED BIMBO/
LOOK AT THAT PRINT OMG.
WILL BE WEARING THIS BACK TO MELBOURNE TO MATCH MY LUGGAGE. TROLOLO.
And that's all for my recent purchases, there're actually more, just tucked away in my returning baggage, most likely.
Hope everyone has a splendid Valentines day with their loved ones, because it's not all about spending 12803891109301921 bucks on 99 roses that'll die in a week.
This post hasn't been proofread, so any mistakes, just pop a comment in the box below, or i'll correct the mistakes tomorrow. hahah.









No comments:
Post a Comment