Every time the holidays roll around it seems necessary to fall into stagnation physically and mentally. Though if I were to adopt a less negative approach, it wouldn't be stagnation as much as Sitting Around Rotating Between Reading, Watching Movies, Shopping, More Reading, Tumblring, and Singing Very Loudly When No One's At Home. Yep, summary of the past one and a half months. AND, i forgot to mention, pandering to this fuzzy terror's need for attention.
Her antics are obviously very persuasive; lesson of the day: being cute gets your shit done for you.
So, as always, the food's been wonderful (ly cheap) and abundant, having too much time on your hands does open a timeslot (and several more stomachs) for tea.
So, as always, the food's been wonderful (ly cheap) and abundant, having too much time on your hands does open a timeslot (and several more stomachs) for tea.
I don't really know why tea-time has always held its quaintness (personally speaking anyway), despite no one actually serving tea in fancy little porcelain cups and teapots any more. God forbid that this is some subconscious form of anglocentrism that thrives off my (recent) penchant for english movies/television/books. Said penchant is largely fuelled by lovely actors Michael Fassbender and James Mcavoy, both of whom I recently discovered in X-men: First Class. When i say discover, it also means Descend Into A Frenzy Of Uncovering Past And Future Works Of These Actors, Also Known As Obsessing. Okay no, maybe it's cause they're attractive (ahem -compelling-), maybe it's cause I've taken a stronger interests to the makings of a movie and what exists around it after taking screen studies.
Short! Badly dressed! Weird hair! w/e it's the weather /am justified/
Abrupt end of post!
edit: THANK YOU WHOEVER FOLLOWED ME EVEN WHEN I WAS WHAT WILL NOW BE KNOWN AS -THE MYSTERIOUS 2 MONTH DISAPPEARANCE-
I'll try to be more regular with these updates when i fall back into student life again.





No comments:
Post a Comment