1. Shy Boy - Secret
Healthy looking K-pop Girlgroup for once! AMAGAWD I'M SO EXCITE. And amongst all the retro revivals in K-pop, Secret actually properly pays homage to certain musical elements during that era. (think: doo doo bap doo bap doo bap) The costumes are adorable!

NUFF' SAID, I'M A FAN.2. Super Star - Han Seung Yeon (Kara)
From the Mary Stayed Out All Night OST. I'm so addicted to OST songs but they're almost always pleasant and more well coordinated when compared to some albums. This song had me at the beginning with SeungYeon's voice and the upbeat cheerful tones. Not for those who dislike saccharine poppy tunes.
3. Dahlia - Angela Aki
Angela Aki belts out these ballads like smooth honey into the mic, out of the speakers. While she does mostly ballads and this tends to get a little repetitive, there are several gems in her albums such as this and Tegami.
4. Konna Ni Chikaku De - Crystal Kay
One of the only Crystal Kay songs i like. I've never been too fond of R&B music or hip hop, but this transcends the genre she usually sticks to. If it's been on my playlist for 2 years, it's worth keeping.
5. Sakura - Ikimono Gakari
I had a bit of a hard time picking an Ikimono Gakari song cause i like many of their singles such as Blue Bird and Hanabi. Mostly from anime soundtracks. I find that Ikimono Gakari has a very distinct style of music and they stick to it without being too repetitive. Their tunes vary as well as the mood of their songs.
AND THAT'S ALL FOR MSS#4.
Sorry for the lack of selca updates. i was attacked by a vacuum dust bag at work and haven't been able to wear contacts for a week. OTL. will post an older photo of my work makeup later or something. hahah.
No comments:
Post a Comment