Yesterday, in a fit of anger at blogger's photo uploading interface, i toyed with the idea of jumping ship over to wordpress as i've heard some good things about it.
Scratch that, i actually created an account and played around with the settings, template, pages and whatnot. It was all fine and dandy untili realised that i didn't know how to do anything there my conscience struck, and i wondered where my loyalties laid.
I felt like i'd betrayed someone and promptly returned to my blogger dashboard, like a forgiving friend, it welcomed my return into its familiar embrace. I guess friends put up with each other's bad points, so i'll be sticking with blogger after all.
Just thought i'd throw this out in case anyone found this link: http://www.phaikyiethesugarholic.wordpress.com/
Yes, it's still my blog, but i've made it private, it's like my backup space for post storage in case anything happens to this one.
Anyway, I'll be doing a post on April's Popsister later or tomorrow.
NO CIRCLE LENSES ON THE COVER!
I've recently become very conscious and wary of circle lens wearing because of the effects it may have, so i've been wearing them as little as possible. What can i say, i'm trying to be cautious.
More later! Running off to class now.
Scratch that, i actually created an account and played around with the settings, template, pages and whatnot. It was all fine and dandy until
I felt like i'd betrayed someone and promptly returned to my blogger dashboard, like a forgiving friend, it welcomed my return into its familiar embrace. I guess friends put up with each other's bad points, so i'll be sticking with blogger after all.
Just thought i'd throw this out in case anyone found this link: http://www.phaikyiethesugarholic.wordpress.com/
Yes, it's still my blog, but i've made it private, it's like my backup space for post storage in case anything happens to this one.
Anyway, I'll be doing a post on April's Popsister later or tomorrow.
NO CIRCLE LENSES ON THE COVER!
I've recently become very conscious and wary of circle lens wearing because of the effects it may have, so i've been wearing them as little as possible. What can i say, i'm trying to be cautious.
More later! Running off to class now.


No comments:
Post a Comment