Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

An introduction~ for the sake of technicalities.

Name: Phaik Yie

Location: Singapore/Melbourne

Age: 18

Occupation: Student (Bachelor of Arts , Media and Communications)

Relationship status: Single



I've been interested in Japanese pop culture for about 10 years now. It started with anime and manga, then cosplay, lolita and vkei, but it looks like i'll be sticking with gyaru from now on.


My interests span across a range of usually unrelated things:

Pink ; Shopping (especially cheap buys!) ; Baking ; Pretty pastries with lots of fussy little details ; Reading ; Vampire novels (real vampires, not sparkly ones) ; Music ; Dogs ; Writing ; Blogging : Marie (The Aristocats).


I don't aspire to be a gal blogger who follows new trends every season, but i'd like to blog about gal related stuff that's up to date, as well as life. I will do a couple of reviews on things like circle lenses and makeup, as well as post some scanned tutorials from Ageha, Popteen, or Egg.



It'll probably be stuff that's more accessible to non-gal girls as well as gals who prefer kaji styles. Another focus would be galstyle in warmer countries like Singapore, and Melbourne in summer.


I love blogging, and will try to update frequently, so i hope you guys enjoy it as much as i enjoy coming up with and typing posts~!


No comments:

Post a Comment