Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Music Selection Saturdays!~ the first edition.

I've decided to start a weekly thing, where i pick a couple of good/earwormy/funny songs every saturday and reccommend them here.

To start off Music Selection Saturdays, i'll be reccing 4 songs this week.

Though, i should probably say beforehand, i don't usually listen to english songs.

1. Lee Seung Gi's 정신이 나갔었나봐 [Losing My Mind]



It's in the OST for 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho', a pretty good korean drama.

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH. Despite the lyrics, it's so upbeat and happy. Been spamming it on my ipod touch for an entire week and i'm still not sick of it.

2. Perfume's Dream Fighter



Perfume's main genre would be techno, but for some reasom i actually like their music as compared to, say, mainstream techno/trance music. This is one of my favourites from their album, Triangle. Another good one would be Love the World.

3. Miss A's  Breathe



For a rookie group, Miss A is crazy good. And i mean that in the best way possible. When they first debuted, during live performances, sometimes their voices wavered because theý were dancing at the same time, but now their performances are these solid blocks of amazing.

4. Koda Kumi's Showgirl



The theme of this video was very reminiscent of Moulin Rouge, in terms of costuming and dance. Honestly, it was pretty difficult to pick a favourite video for Koda Kumi cause i like most of her MVs. ahhah. Another video i really liked was Superstar. Though i'm not really that big a fan of Koda Kumi, her sense of style is unparalleled, and i love her nail art.

That concludes the debut edition of music selection saturdays. Hopefully i don't forget that it's supposed to be a weekly thing.

2 comments:

  1. heloooow '*--* I loved your blog! ^ ^ I'm following you. I'm from Brazil and I'm 17 years
    *--*. Here also made a fuss about the day 10/10/10 'fun I think as people get over these coincidences. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dαиιelα> Thanks for following! :3

    ReplyDelete